Though often it seems like a fandom like GoT is full of just boys, I’ve noticed WAY more girls who like the series than in so many other fantasy fandoms.
In fact I don’t have any male friends who like the GoT, just female.
I know for me it has a lot to do with the strong female characters who are all strong in different ways for the cultural and social situation they are in.
Dany, when I first read the book in 7th grade, was someone I actually admired and wanted to be as strong as. As a shy, weakwilled young girl I connected with her.
So I guess I’d just like to say I AM A FEMALE ASOIAF FAN and I’m totally not alone :D
- alis89 likes this
- thatwasnotveryravenofyou likes this
- distractedbytheshiny likes this
- tavrin-callas likes this
- cutedaleks likes this
- targaryen likes this
- adramelech likes this
- cancered-gemini likes this
- swordinthedarkness reblogged this from fuckyeahwesteros and added:
- swordinthedarkness likes this
- sbrcar likes this
- halfhand reblogged this from tygettlannister and added:
- tygettlannister reblogged this from fuckyeahwesteros and added:
- bleghk reblogged this from fuckyeahwesteros
- halfhand likes this
- spoopymirrors likes this
- spheal likes this
- brutalkind likes this
- emrysaki reblogged this from fuckyeahwesteros
- stitchon likes this
- stepliana likes this
- shere-khatun reblogged this from fuckyeahwesteros and added:
- shere-khatun likes this
- hannasedai likes this
- fuckyeahwesteros posted this